Whenever I’m previewing a specific component on Figma Mirror (for example if I’m experimenting with button interactions or states of a components), the component’s preview is always set to fill the width of my browser window and this is never the most helpful option. I want to be able to set it at 100% so I can preview my designs at their intended size.
What happens (Assuming I’m previewing the interactions of a button):
- I open Figma Mirror on my secondary screen
- I select an instance of a button
- The button appears in Figma Mirror and fills the browser window
- The best workaround is for me to always have a frame I can drag a component into for previewing but sometimes this just isn’t ideal
- Outcome: Just having the ability to set the preview size to 100% in Mirror (regardless of the frame’s size)
- Whether this is a Figma Mirror control or within Figma’s settings, I’m not too opinionated on but having a preview scale all the time is rarely what I want.
- It’s worth mentioning that I do love that Figma Mirror is flexible and respects constraints, it’s just the preview size I’m concerned with.