Figma keeps saying I'm Offline

I’m using Windows, and other applications started to complain just like Figma, I disabled and re enabled my Wifi and everything came back as usually. It seems is a Windows problem and not Figma

Im getting this error again after not having it for a few weeks.

Frustrating as I can’t see a pattern for how the offline error occurs even tho Im online. Saving down to .fig and opening again works but I lose all the comments in the file.

Figma can you resolve this ASAP

1 Like

I have seen this as well, but not just with variables. If 2 people are in a file it slows and doesn’t save.

I’m also getting this error. Other open files update fine. As far as I know, I’m the only one working in the problem file.

Hey, I just tried to do that, and my Figma is in an endless load.

The link I’ve pasted in the browser it’s working but without the last changes I did in the Figma app desk version.

I’m afraid I lost everything I did in the app version?

1 Like

In that case, the best to reach out to our support team, so could you reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

Please make sure you use the email associated with your Figma account, include links to the file in question, and share access with support-share@figma.com. Don’t worry, inviting us to view your file won’t impact your billing.

Thanks,
Toku