Figma Account/Billing UX is abominable

Hate to say it but wow for a design company the Figma UX is tragic.

Just realized that after 2 years of using it one of the docs we have been using is in my “personal” account apparently, and our company account billing stopped? That account is now “locked”

So I wanted to find what card it was billing against and… there is NO WAY I can find to figure out how it used to be billing.

The ONLY thing I can find after far too much time trying to figure it out is to just add a new payment method??

Seriously. Too painful to even bother at this point. I’ll just stick with the free account until I feel more like dealing with this awful UX.

2 Likes

Hey Brandon, apologies for the issues and I understand your frustration! I’ve created a support ticket on your behalf, so you’ll get some assistant sorting out your issue. You ticket number is #838466, for reference.

@Brandon_Gillespie It is indeed and it surprises me as well. One month ago I got an email that my next billing for 3 seats (3x15€) is due on April 13th. I have removed 2 users so only 1 was left. Before doing so, I have clicked on every link to see where I could downgrade so my only solution was to remove those users. I’m doing my monthly admin now and notice that Figma still billed for 3 seats. @Gayani_S how will Figma solve this?

Hey @Isabelle_Geerts, apologies for the delayed message!

I’ve just checked and seen that you’ve submitted a support ticket (Ticket number is #986146). You’ve received a reply from the support team, please take a look when you have a moment and let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,
Gayani