Editors seeing "View Only" privileges

1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I was invited as an editor by a contact who wants to use it for our business partnership designs. For a few days, I was able to edit properly. My name and email are listed as “Editor” in the privileges. I created a FigJam account. For the last couple of days, I see my name and a “J” icon as logged in, but my experience is View Only - I cannot move, add, comment on anything. I’ve recreated the issue in an incognito browser and restarted chrome, and it persists. I am also blocked from even viewing a figjam my teammate made and invited me to. I am not sure if the issues are related

2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
I’ve recreated the issue in an incognito browser and restarted chrome, and it persists. I’ve also recreated the issue in Firefox. I am also blocked from even viewing a figjam my teammate made and invited me to. I am not sure if the issues are related.

**3. Share a screenshot, recording, console

4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both? everywhere

5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Chrome latest, OS latest

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.