1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I would love to be able to export the whiteboards I create as images or transparent files to share with people outside of Figma or just include it on my portfolio.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
I tried to find an export button but had to instead default to screenshotting my screen. I would love to be able to select an area to export or a frame to export similar to the regular Figma prototyping tools or how Miro allows you to export.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
No screenshot applicable but would love to export my FigJam.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Mac OS, Google Chrome