Pages for FigJam files

What a great idea Natalia!! I always have the same problem. :pray:

I use FigJam extensively for research and wish there was a way to organise my board into pages so that each board doesn’t need to be a separate file, this is something Design files already have.

Things get super cluttered having to use a single board for everything.

1 Like

I use Design files for UI specs while FigJam boards are used for Information architecture, and controllers mapping. As a result, in the team folder, there is one Design file, and many many FigJam boards.

The only workaround is to create a whole project for what could be a unified multi pages FigJam board.

I just started in FigJam and am exploring it for the classroom. I am absolutely baffled that the page issue has yet to be seriously addressed, even after 2 years of requests. Paging is essential not only for organizing information, but also for presenting your project in a non-digital environment (they do exist! And lots more exist that you would think). Google is getting rid of Jamboard (which is why I am looking at FigJam), which has a great paging feature, and I have used it many times as a teacher. What is the hold up?

1 Like

This would be a really great :star2: