Page Dividers / Folders / Sub Folders / Group Pages Together

Would be a really cool feature, but maybe business as well as structure wise it would not make much sense to do it. Users would create less Team environments this way. Grouped pages would become what is now known as File with Pages inside of it hence transforming the Project environment in a group of projects (equivalent of Team as of now) and, finally, making the Team environment marginal/useless.

Figma teams, this should have been addressed earlier… really a MUST HAVE!!!

This feature would be really really great to have.
It´s a mess to organize multiple routes and subroutes only with pages.

In case there should be a hold up to this feature due to some business decision, only make it available for paying members!

Yes, please. Can’t agree more on how useful this feature would be from a project organization point of view. Plus, it could help not just designers but all collaborating partners who need to navigate project details. Could be–no, it will be– a huge win that cuts down on time, confusion, and mess; and levels up in efficiency and ease of use! Looking forward to it!

It is recommended to add a label after the page name like macOS:

If you have this tag, Can solve groupName,the dev status,designer marks!

Seriously need this! Managing large design systems in Figma is much harder without this feature. Breaking down a large system into multiple libraries breaks all the component in dependent files, and adds complexity to the process of publishing/updating changes. Page folders should be a no-brainer.

Adding to the pile of feedback. I hack page organization just like everyone else. We need better ways to organize pages.

This needs to be added. For libraries/design systems this is a must.
Please add.

2 Likes

I just Love this idea, i am not sure about performace issues to create this big “projects”, but designers love organise thing so , FIGMA make us happy :laughing: :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face: :grin:

This would be extremely helpful :slight_smile:

/signed

I also need this!

+1. Would be really-really useful. Some folders structure or nesting or any way to organize pages panel into some form of hierarchy.

I want to nest pages and sub pages even further. Like an outline or how Balsamiq allows you to collapse children and parents at different levels. It would be perfect if Figma could replicate how Balsamiq works.

Yes it would be great to have folders and or sub pages! I have the same issue with staying organized

v

1 Like

I do not want infinitely many page levels but a compact group name (and group drag) would be super nice.

What I have tried:
…to indent subpages → I use “└ Name” or " Name", but it feels like a hack - especially when a whole group needs to be moved, the ‘subpages’ do not follow.
… to make groups → I use "- - - N a m e : " as separator but leaves a trail of unused pages.

Really need this feature!

It’s a really good idea ! Every designer who work on Figma have to do it manually, it’s so much a waste of time. Could be cool to group pages too

I don’t think this is a difficult feature to implement and I don’t know why FIGMA has prioritized this feature so far down the list.

The following picture shows this feature already implemented in Master Go, an online design software from China

1 Like

Why not can have a add divider when right click on the page?
Because other than using child spacing to organise more users are using hyphen (-----------) to see the pages practically divided with a line instead of page if its been added below or above the line, user can move the divider within the layer panel or can delete the divider, I thought of it more often any people who like this idea??

i’d like to add my support for page folders so that you can organise files in a better way. For example when all the different exploration is done I can dump all the WIP pages into a WIP Folder, create a specific folder for Handoff and put my spec files and assets in there. The ability to share a specific folder with the dev team would be great too, so they don’t get confused with all the other pages in the file.