1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When using Zoom to Fit on the Retro template - it’s not clear what it’s using to consider it is “fitting” it feels zoomed way too far out and I don’t see any way to define what is the relevant canvas to zoom to fit? Is there a canvas size or does it just use elements on the page to determine this?
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Yes, it consistently feels zoomed out way too far
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
I’m on MacOS / Chrome
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Mac OS Big Sur 11.3
Chrome version 90.0.4430.93