You will receive notifications because you created this topic

You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

Here are some relevant paragraphs from Figma’s TOS:

3.2. Use Restrictions. Except as otherwise expressly authorized in these Terms, you will not, and will ensure your employees, contractors, and other persons associated with your Figma account (“Authorized Users”) do not, and will not encourage or assist third parties to: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, know-how, or algorithms relevant to the Services (except to the extent that such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law); (ii) provide, sell, resell, transfer, sublicense, lend, distribute, rent, or otherwise allow others to access or use the Services; and (iii) copy, modify, create derivative works of, or remove proprietary notices from the Services.

3.4. Authorized Users; Accounts. As part of the registration process, you will identify an administrative username and password for your Figma account. You represent and warrant that all registration information, including with respect to the list of domains owned or controlled by you for purposes of domain capture, you provide is truthful, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You are responsible and liable for maintaining control over your account, including the confidentiality of your username and password, and are solely responsible and liable for all activities that occur on or through your account and all Authorized Users’ accounts, whether authorized by you or not.

To me, it looks like you and any other person you authorize to use your account is doing so on the terms that you take responsibility for their actions. I don’t see any special clause on paid plans.

But don’t take my word for it. I suggest reading their terms of service:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.