Hi @gK13 ,
In order to select a desktop screen:
- Select the frame tool, then “Frame” in the toolbar in the top right hand corner, or use the keyboard shortcuts F or A
- On the right in the Design section, use the dropdown in the right sidebar to select a frame preset . Here “Desktop”.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for telling me that there is a frame for the desktop. But I was asking that there is not a screen for presenting the desktop screen. Like for the Mac book sizes you get the model of Mac book in presenting window. But when you try to present the desktop frame. There is no such thing , it just shows in Mac book screen with weird cutting. Please try it and look
Hmm, I can’t replicate it on my end . Can you please share a screen recording to our support team?
Please also make sure to use the email associated with your Figma account, a link to the file, and share the file with email@example.com (with edit access), so they can take a investigate further.
Hi @gK13 ,
Sorry, could you please fill this form : https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new , and make sure in the form: to use the email associated with your Figma account, a link to the file, and share the file with firstname.lastname@example.org (with edit access). Thank you!
will try and ty
You can try this too.
- Just start a new design file
- Then take any frame like desktop one
- Click on the empty area and go on prototype.
- You can see the device and try to choose the desktop there.
- There you cant find any desktop option to present.
I hope now its more clear to you as I wrote it down in steps.
Thank you for the details, sorry for the misreading.
Unfortunately, we do not have the desktop screen, but you can custom size instead. (see screenshot)
Hope it helps!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.