1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
Wacom tablet has incorrect mapping in the Figma application on Windows.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
When using the wacom pen in Figma on Windows the mapped area used is about a third of the area of the whole Wacom tablet. It works fine in any other apps.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
The issue is only in the Figma app. It works if you run Figma in a web browser.
On Mac it works as expected, no issues.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Windows 10 Enterprise.