1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
If the file or page name contains multi-byte characters such as Japanese, they are left unencoded when the URL is retrieved.
This may cause it not to be parsed correctly as a URL when pasted. Please encode it.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Go to “Share”, and copy link. Or Select a Frame, and copy link.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Desktop App version 101.6.