Unable to publish 1 change to the Team Library - 2.0

I am reaching out for assistance with a problem I’m facing while trying to publish my component library.

Currently, I’m encountering the error message “Unable to publish 1 change to the Team Library.”

To troubleshoot the issue, I followed a systematic approach and discovered that the problem lies with a specific component, component A.1. Surprisingly, when I removed component A.1, I was able to publish component A without any issues. I carefully examined component A.1 for any potential problems, but couldn’t find anything amiss, and I managed to publish it successfully as an individual component.

However, the problem persists once I reintroduce component A.1 back into component A.

As a detail to note, all the required fonts are available within the components.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone from the community could provide insights, solutions, or suggestions on how to overcome this obstacle and successfully publish the entire component library.

Thank you all in advance for your valuable assistance!