Time-aware "Component updates available" notification

What’s your feeling about the “Component updates available” notification?

I think in our big team many people just end up ignoring it, because there are so many updates per day. This affects files which might become very out of date if you fall into the habit of ignoring them. It would be good to encourage reviewing them at least every once in a while.

Also, when you open an old file, you instantly have the feeling, you know there are updates available, and many of them will be “waiting there” since a long time. It would be cool to have a visible confirmation of that feeling.

So my idea would be to add a simple line to the notification, which states how old the oldest available update is:

2 Likes

This is amazing!

I like this idea, however we have an enterprise install and components are continuously updated many times per day so there would be little value - we have hundreds of component libraries.

I would like to be able to dismiss this notification all together… “don’t show again” checkbox? I have to click “Dismiss” constantly; 10s of times per hour. Often having to do it during presentations of designs as well. Incredibly annoying!