1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
Adding a text box, the box is bigger than the text itself, making overlap other objects.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Create a text box. change the text to Title > the text box gets big, and you can adjust the size of the box (I guess it should adjust to the text size automatically.)
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Mac desktop app
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Safari on Mac OS Big Sur 11.3.1