Team Members Don't See Current Version of File

Has anyone experienced issues with a Figma file not showing the most current version for a team member? I added a new prototype flow days ago and a team member still doesn’t see it in his Flows list when viewing the prototype. The team member has view status, fyi. However, another team member with view status was able to see the most current version. He even cleared his browser cache. Then I added another flow that does show up for the team member but now one of the other flows has disappeared from his list. Any insights? The file is 1.3G according to Chrome’s Task Manager. The Figma file size limit is 2G. Could this be the issue?

Just to make sure: your team member doesn’t see all the flows in the Flows list in Presentation mode?

This is probably due to the fact that the list of flows is limited in height, and other flows are out of sight. There are two options for resolving this issue:

1. Drag the bottom border of the Flows block to expand the field of view.

Also don’t forget to vote for this idea: Flows list in prototype only shows 1 flow "apparently"

Well, now I feel pretty silly. :upside_down_face: But I see that other users were unaware that the list is expandible. I hope that a scroll bar is on the way. Thanks for the quick response!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.