Team Libraries stopped working!

Hello,

All my team libraries disappear today (Team libraries count is 0) I can still see components in the Assets Drawer and can still publish and update libraries but I cannot add a Team library in a new file. Am I the only one ? This is a huge issue that need to be fix ASAP.

Lionel

2 Likes

Yes, me too. Please help. :joy:

1 Like

It is back to normal now but I wonder why it happened.

1 Like

+1 I’m experiencing the same issue

This is a technical issue that should be reported to Figma support team via the support request form or support@figma.com. Don’t forget to send them links to the files and screenshots.

Seems like it’s back to normal again

+1 : I’m also running into the same scenario. Here’s a breakdown of what I’m experiencing:

• Team Libraries are not appearing under the Assets tab (even though they are turned on)
  • The only components that appear are “Local components” and “Used in this file”
  • I am unable to change the states of the Team Library components because they no longer appear in the Assets tab
  • To circumvent this, I have to click on the Team Library icon → wait for the modal to load → close modal → wait a few seconds → the selected components, from the Team Library, are now appearing in the Assets tab
  • Throughout the day, I have to repeat this process
  • I’ve been experiencing this for about 1 week

Thank in advanced.

1 Like

Is there an update on this? I just bought the pro-plan solely to use libraries and it is not working! I run into the same issue as described above.

Is there anyone from customer support monitoring this forum? Is there a way to contact customer support directly for live help?