1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
People who use high contrast mode on a PC have icons/UI elements missing.
- On the top bar the Comment and Sparkle (?) icons are missing
- On the edit bar the sticky notes UI Element is missing
- On the edit bar the hand for panning icon is missing
Being able to view the background as black instead of white will better support people who use high contrast mode.
If the default sticky notes and shapes and arrows can support high contrast that would also help.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Turn on high contrast mode in the Windows OS.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Not tested in desktop app, only tested in browser.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?