SOLVED: Interactive components not working

:raised_hand: Also experiencing this today.

I’m also experiencing this issue. New and old interactive components are not working as intended

OMG, I thought I was the only one. I spent the last hour reverting the file to previous states with no impact. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey All, this is a bug that our team is proactively working on. We’ll keep you in the loop as we work on a fix.

8 Likes

thank you!

Why is this marked as solved? Still not working for me.

2 Likes

Hey @Nenad_Veljkovic , it’s only marked solved, so that the community can see that we’re working on it! We’ll keep you all updated.

All prototyping created in the library doesn’t work anymore. The checkbox for interactive components is not present anymore also. Only prototyping between frames on projects still works.

4 Likes

Hey All, our team has pushed the fix! Please refresh and let us know if you’re still running into issues.

1 Like

So, I used to create components for menu with “change to” so I could make the text bold while on hover and it used to work just fine, but now it just won’t change during prototype and I don’t understand why…

I can still change manually on the file, but when I press play, nothing happens while on hover, is that a bug?

3 Likes

this is a bug across all of Figma currently. interactive components is not functioning at the moment

i want to have an interactive component and whenever i implement it nothing works and i have no idea why !!

1 Like

I am having the same issue on a prototype that had been working previously.
I’m trying to get a search icon to change the header component to change to a “search visible” variant. We’ve presented to the client with no issues, and sometime last week, it’s no longer working, I’ve trying resetting changes on the component, and reapplying to no effect.
No matter what I try the change-to target always resets to the default variant once i choose the variant it should change to.

It’s a big disconcerting given this was functionality we had working and this bug popped up mid-project flow.

I’m having the same issue. “Change to” interaction simply doesn’t work in my prototype.

I’m 100% good! Not sure where others are. Thank you! :clap:t5:

1 Like

Figma published a fix. refresh your prototype and it should work. Mine are working again.

1 Like

Big thanks to the Figma team for fixing this so quickly :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Also seems to be back to normal for me as well

1 Like

Working now on my end. Thanks, Figma.

1 Like