Interactive Components Beta Signup →

Can you give us a rough idea when interactive components will be released (out of beta)?

3 Likes

Hi, like a lot of others on this thread I submitted my request to join the beta two weeks ago, but have not had any confirmation yet that I’ve been accepted into the beta - and can’t see any option within Figma to turn them on/off, so I’ve not been added but not notified either.

I’ve used the interactive components before under a different account whist working at a different organisation, so very keen to get this up and running on my current Figma account - having sung the praises of interactive components to my new colleagues!

Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Like

it takes too long for us to get the access…

Exactly! This ain’t right, we have to know when the access will be given to us.

Josh, we are not receiving any communication about the beta version, and have no the access will be given to us. This does not seem right. Can you please clarify?

Just to update - I emailed as well as posting on here, and got a response pretty quickly confirming I’d been added to the beta. So may be worth those who haven’t heard back since applying just sending an email to customer support…?

I’ve been facing issues in getting interactive components activated. I’ve applied a few times through the google form but am yet to receive any intimation over mail. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

@Gleb Hello! How can i join to the beta? :frowning:

I have duplicated Figma - Figma Interactive Components Playground (Beta) | Watch the recorded livestream! Simplify prototype creation with reusable, shareable interactive ... and have repeatedly submitted the Google form to request beta access but without success for now. What I can do?

The submissions are usually accepted after three business days.

Thx Gleb!

I applied for beta access for the first time on Wednesday 05/30 but have not heard from it yet. It is also true that I resubmitted the form several more times: /

Are you sure you are submitting your actual Figma account email in the form and you haven’t changed it in Figma since?

1 Like

Yes, Gleb. I’ve same mail account in the form as in my account Figma.
I don’t know that could be happening. :frowning:

bro i have the same trouble , no email :C

hi, i have the same trouble , i use the same e mail , i need this bro , can you solve this?

yeah bro i sure i use the right e mail and never change this before , can you send the invitation to beta ? @Gleb

Hi bro, I don’t work at Figma. If it’s been more than a week since you sent the form, feel free to contact support: Submit a request – Figma

In this case you probably need to reach out to support: Submit a request – Figma

I want thattttt :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello there ! I requested access to the Beta twice now, and still no answer… I’m super excited to be able to work with it ! Could you, please, grant me access now ?
Keep up the good work :muscle:
@Josh ?

Hi, we are looking to change from Adobe XD to Figma, but without the Interactive Components it’s not something we can do. We’ve been loving testing Figma but can’t quite believe that this isn’t already a feature!

We have requested access to the Beta, but no response or even acknowledgement yet. Raised multiple queries, again with no response. We need to make a decision on whether or not to switch from XD very soon. I’m flying the Figma flag but it won’t happen without this I’m afraid.