Shift baseline of a single letter

Is it possible to shift baseline of a single letter in text box?

Hi @sanaaa, Thanks for reaching out about this!

I want to make sure I understand correctly, does shifting the baseline mean changing the vertical alignment?

If so, at the moment, making changes to the vertical alignment affects all the text in the text box. There is no option to selectively adjust the vertical alignment of specific text within the same text box. For more details you can check out this article: Explore text properties

I did a bit of searching in our community to see if there might be a helpful plugin for this, but I haven’t found one yet.

However, this sounds like a great idea for a feature request! I encourage you to post this suggestion in the ‘Share an idea’ category on our forum.

Additionally, I found a similar feature request which you might interested in here: Different Alignment Within Same Text Box. The discussion is currently closed but feel free to take a look!

If I misunderstood your question in any way, please let us know. Also, if any other community members have suggestions or workarounds, feel free to join the conversation.

Thanks again for reaching out!