Share your Figma Community Profile (Files 🖼 + Plugins 🧰)

Profile @pitypizzaparty

Fav plugins

2 Likes

Profile @ntfromchicago

Figma on the desktop is great. I’ve spent way too much time trying to get it to work on iPad. :grinning: I wrote Pencil Pal so you can use Figurative (an unofficial iPad app that runs Figma) with Apple Pencil, as well as any other device that can run Figma with a stylus.

2 Likes

Came across the calendar component file a few days ago and absolutely LOVED it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh sweet, thank you for the feedback! :pray:

Hey,

I built this Figma plugin to help developers and designers to quickly iterate on splash screen designs for their Android/iOS apps.

The plugin generates all the necessary files for each platform from just two master templates (landscape and portrait).

1 Like

Dear Figma masterminds,

I am Ira @IraM, the one who combines design and marketing as a job. I know there are other who do these kind of combinations here. Designers who code also gets trendy :))

I am honored to invite you to be our first users. :star_struck:
UIcode is here to let you generate clean Flutter code of your design right inside Figma. Better handoff, faster coding, sooner launching your projects.

It’s a perfect tool yet in progress. Let us know how we can do better for you. Change the feature, add a button, make the logo bigger :grin:, just text me your feedback or share it in plugin right after you download your first code in UIcode.
Ready to test? :point_right: Figma - UIcode | Dear Figma community, We invite you to make the most of UIcode - a design to code tool that acce...

1 Like

Hello, this is Gray from China.

My Plugin: NB Charts

Webside: www.nbcharts.com

It can be generated Line charts, column charts, pie charts, radar charts, maps.
Hope U like it :heart:

Hi, thanks for the video here , i have a problem in my design wich is i made an intro animation but i couldn’t move it to bravo cause it keep asking for containers that blow the animation if put containers , is there something i miss here ?

Hey I’m Anand, product designer.

My portfolio: Themeselection

Community profile: https://www.figma.com/@ananddesigner

My most popular community file is Figma Bootstrap 5 UI Kit

My Popular Products:

1: Materio – Figma Admin Dashboard UI Kit | DOWNLOAD

2: Sneat – Sketch Admin Dashboard UI Kit | DOWNLOAD

3: Exemplar – Free Avatar Library For Figma And Sketch | FREE DOWNLOAD

1 Like

Thank You :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

What…!! You are the designer of the Figma Bootstrap 5 UI Kit?

Dude, I used it last year and can’t thank much for your efforts…!! Many many thanks. Seriously, great products. Keep going.!!

Thanks again…!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Samir_Shah,

Thanks a lot for comment and reviewing our product. It really means a lot to us. Your comment motivates us to work even hard and provide top-notch features.

Thank You :pray:

1 Like

Hey, Sam here,

Here is our profile: @threedee

Some Freebies are there like free 3D avatars or free 3D characterz

@nashekrashe

Cheers

My Profile: https://figma.com/@mfckstarboy
My Products:
10 Country 3D Flags | FREE
3D Flags - Europe Set