1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When I use the scroll wheel on a Logitech Trackball mouse to zoom (Ctrl+Scroll), it zooms in 4x. The expected result is to zoom in 1x.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Yes. Ctrl+Scroll with a Logitech scroll wheel mouse (may affect other scroll wheel devices as well).
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Web + Chrome + Windows (does not occur in Figma desktop)
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Chrome 90, Windows 10