"Say something" emotive sticker does not work, because it's Cursor chat

1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
“Say something” emotive sticker does not work

2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Click on stamp
Click on comment
Click on area to comment and it does not work or let me file

3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.

Space is just blank

4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
I’ve only tried in the the browser, not the desktop app. I dont really use the desktop app that much

5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Im using macOS big sur, on chrome browser. Version 89.0.4389.128 (Official Build) (x86_64)

1 Like

Hi @Amisha_Nagar :wave: Thanks for posting, can you please clarify how the feature is not working? When you click on the cursor chat feature (“say something” emotive sticker) are you able to type and see the text displayed?

Hi… no I’m not able to type or see the text.

I have the same issue. I’m expecting this to say something sticker to leave an always visible comment like a sticker on the FigJam canvas, but it doesn’t. It vanishes!

Is this resolved? I can type and can see the text, but I don’t know how this feature works. I click to put the text/comment in place, but it just disappears! Super annoying.

1 Like

It still doesn’t work… any solutions for this?

Same issue on the desktop app. iOS Catalina(10.15.7)

Same for me, using OS app. You can type in the sticker, but when you click to add to the canvas it just disappears. Would cooler if it worked.

Same here I am using the Mac OS app on Ventura 13.2

Also not working for me- on mac app or web, etc.

Hey All, so sorry for the trouble and confusion!

This is not a “Say something” sticker or stamp, it is a way to enter Cursor chat from within the Stamp tool.

When entering the Stamp tool, there are stamps as noted by the stamp icon and emotes as noted by the smiley face icon. The text bubble with an ellipsis within it is not a stamp. Again, it’s just another way to enter Cursor chat.

More info here:

1 Like

If you want the Say Something feature to be a sticker, check out the plugin “Simple Annotate”