Resizing / Fill container

  1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    I’m wanting to use fill container in the resize to make my designs responsive. It would be really cool if you could set a fill container and fill it with items that could wrap when the container was too small. For example, if I have a bunch of chips or tags, I would love to be able to add them to fill container and then have them auto wrap as the container shrinks and grows. It would also be insanely cool if you could set two items inside a container to fill container but then if you could tell it what percentage to fill. For example, tell one to fill 30% while the other fills 70%.

  2. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
    As I resize this image, it would be cool if the chips/tags auto wrapped like the above grey chips/tags in this pic instead of me needing to do it manually like the blue chips/tags

  3. Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
    (e.g. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.