1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I created a table in Figma design, maintained through AL. I copy/pasted it to a figjam file. As I play around with its size (since FigJam scales the layer), the rows are breaking
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
- Create an auto-layout table in figma design (cells grouped vertically in a column, several columns grouped horizontally)
- Copy paste it into Figjam
- Randomly resize
- The vertical cell positions break
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Only tried on desktop
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Big Sur 11.2.3