Resize Element to Container

Hello everyone,

Maybe I’m missing something, but it would be great if we had a way to resize an element to their parent layer or container.

I usually work with a lot of images/screenshots and sometimes it gets tedious to resize all these images to their new containers (for example if I have a Product List Page with an specific grid/element size, I do not want to dump 24 images and resize them to each container).

It could be useful also por masks, since creating an smaller mask on a bigger image always relies on resizing the image manually instead of including a feature (and a key shortcut) to simple “Resize to container”, being the container a Frame or a Mask for example.

I know I can use the “Place image…” option but sometimes you just want to Copy an image from a website, paste it on Figma and forget about resizing. Of course I can save all those images and then use the “Place image…” option, but the option I’m suggesting it would wipe that 2-3 step process.

As I said, maybe I’m missing something and there’s a better way to do this :smiley:

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.