Random Text Styles Detaching Itself Saga (unresolved circa 2021!) One Year Later

Taking one for the team.

In case if this forum gets “automatically closed due to non-response”, I will try posting any updates on this one+ year unresolved bug.

TLDR; despite four evidences and support ticket ping-pong’ing ~ and that I have provided more of my own ~ including video recordings, and screenshots ~ I am still asked to provide for more evidences. Recordings, files, projects…

I shall keep this forum communication thread alive; once again, taking one for the team once and for all for anything, any response that may help us understand this bug.

Sincerely,
Andrew.

2 Likes

Please submit a bug report to the support by filling out the form at this link: Submit a bug report →

Taking one for the team.

In case if this forum gets “automatically closed due to non-response”, I will try posting any updates on this one+ year unresolved bug.

TLDR; despite four evidences and support ticket ping pong’ing ~ and that I have provided more of my own ~ including video recordings, and screenshots ~ I am still asked to provide for more evidences. Recordings, files, projects…

I shall keep this forum communication thread alive; once again, taking one for the team for any response that may help anyone to understand this bug.

Sincerely,
Andrew.

3rd of November.

Despite I am witnessing Figma’s updates and relaunch notifications…which I did do so anyway ~ resetarting and reopening project files…the problem still lingers.

Will see how it goes.

Thank you to the support team also if they’re watching this.
Andrew.

November 7th .

Still unfortunately some radio silence.

It appears I am under impression the official support team will not continue looking at this issue even though I have provided them ample amount of evidences - screenshots after screenshots, videos after videos of me working on NDA projects.

Yet they still request “more” in terms of actual project files.

Hence, just an obligatory update for anyone anxious out there…the problem is still alive.

Andrew.

@Andrew16 Is the response you’re receiving similar to the one I received? Please see the following thread.

HI @JustJest, thank you for posting the community thread.

The problem somehow persists irrespective whether or not I am using custom or non custom (google fonts).

My Goodness I could have sworn ~ in a split moment just as I wrote this ~ I managed to reproduce the problem only once…but not within my next attempt as I’m trying to screenrecord it in time. I firstly opened a community draft project, assign that project with my library typography font change, apply/swap a font change…And voila…somehow in just a split moment after selecting and deselecting ~ the text style just somehow detaches itself! And even more interstingly I cannot reproduce this bug again.

I am not being delusional apologies for being dramatic. But I’m only writing what I’m seeing that this bug defenitely still persist.

Andrew.

1 Like