Figma Support Forum

Prototype is distorted/glitched in presentation mode

THIS IS MY DEISING AND WHEN I SEE THIS DESING IN PRESENT MODE IT LOOKS LIKE THIS

It worked but still facing the problem with Figma software

Thank you so much. Its worked. but How to do the same thing in figma software @Al_Mahdi

You might have to wait for an update, which solves this issue. Until then use the web app.

I am a newbie and i did try to make a splash screen by watching step by step on youtube but i can do nothing to see the full screen. It just show a half of it.
Please help me.
Thank you so much for your responds

@Md_Hasan, @santosh, don’t know if it helps , but you can start Figma with the --use-angle=d3d11 flag. You can see an example here:

Only instead of the --disable-gpu-compositing flag, use --use-angle=d3d11.

1 Like

@tank666 Thank you so much. Its worked. :pray:

Hi everyone when I preview my prototype it does not show on full screen. Please how do I fix this?. Thanks

Hiii!!
I was facing the SAME problem with Chrome. Now I tried to open the prototype with Firefox and it worked !!! :heart_eyes:
Hope it works for you too :blush:

Thanks a ton! It worked for me :slight_smile:

It helps! thank you!!!
I changed from D3D9 to D3D11 and everything works fine now

my prototypes are being squeezed weirdly in the chosen frame. I’ve tried using 3 browsers and the figma desktop app. still same. any fix?

thanks, bro. it’s worked

use firefox for testing prototype

Hello i came with this problem, the presentation mode was broken… !
Capture d’écran 2021-08-05 à 15.54.52|690x363

I finally found how to fixe my problem, it maybe will solve your.
I just change the custom size of the device (from 500px → desktop size)

I hope it will help you !

Capture d’écran 2021-08-05 à 15.55.13

Capture d’écran 2021-08-05 à 15.56.19

Im getting a strange issue where my black underline in my search bar gets distorted when the presentation is set to Fit – Scale Down to Fit Below

However, when I set my size to 100% – Display at Full Size the bar isn’t distorted

I had a project for an online course I am taking. I did all my work using the Figma desktop app. When I reviewed the prototype it looked fine. I shared it with a classmate and he said it was distorted and sent me a screenshot. He said others in the class have the same problem. When I opened the Figma file in a browser it was not ok it was also distorted. Is there something wrong with the Figma desktop app? Should I only use Figma through a browser? Which browser? Thanks

hi! can anyone help me?
when i try to run the app i get the error:

I solved this problem here. In the browser configs, disable the hardware acceleration and done :slight_smile:

good evening
please i have a problem that i can’t move when i launch the preview on figma i have a part of the right screen that is completely in black i don’t know what to do please help me.