Prototype Help - Blank Frames and Cut Off Text

Tried researching this, but couldn’t find anything.

When in the design view of my prototype everything is displayed fine, but when I go to test in the prototype view the top pane on every screen is cut off and the navigation and two other screens are shown as blank frames. I have checked all of the settings I can think of. As a complete newbie, any help would be great!

File Link:
[https://www.figma.com/file/ZIEQfHOp3Z7KTUiszfpXIb/Hopped-Mobile-Beer-App?node-id=234%3A10]

Prototype Link

When designing for iPhone 11 you have to take into account the camera notch that is at the top, and move your navbar down.

The reason why you have blank frames is because you have items on top of frames rather than contained inside them. Everything from Group 31 at the top through Rectangle 3 at the bottom needs to be placed inside a frame.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi, how can you move the items from on top of the frame → contained inside the frame?

You could use the left layers panel to select items (hold down Control or Command key to select multiple items) and then drag them into an existing frame in the left panel. Alternatively, after selecting items you can put them in a new frame with the “Frame selection” or “Add auto layout” commands.

1 Like