Project all of a sudden lost all color and is black and white...?

I am not a Figma expert by any means, but have been working hard to learn and have spent countless hours to create a prototype for a project I was working on.
All of a sudden, I must have hit some shortcut keys, my whole project lost all fidelity, and this is what it now looks like:

It was very high fidelity and colorful.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

4 Likes

Hi @Jerry_Beinhauer ,

Don’t worry, your design is safe :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Jerry_Beinhauer
This happened to me. I think you’re in outline mode. Click Command + Y to toggle between them.

8 Likes

Do you happen to know the shortcut for Windows? or where in the menus it may be

1 Like
15 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you🥹

Can I just say–Thank you sooooooooooo much for posting this here-- This Just happened to me and I nearly lost my mind!!!

1 Like

Thanks. You saved my life

press cntrl+/ then type show outline…then uncheck the checkbox

1 Like

Thank you.

This literally just happened to me! I didn’t know where to begin to describe my problem to Google :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: God bless you for finding the words! I mentally fainted when this happened and most likely lost all colour in my face :woozy_face: Thank you so much! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Bless you @Minou! This saved me an hour of tears! :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:

thank you this just happened to me and scared me!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this information, i lost my mind like where project gone but thank god I find your post.

thank you sooo much

Thank you for helping us out! It just happened to me and immediately panicked until I found this post. Thanks Minou!

This just happened to me as well.

Try reloading/refreshing your page as the above suggestions although useful, didn’t work for me.

THANK YOU so much for this, I was panicking and couldn’t find the right solution anywhere. Back in seconds!