Problem when trying to create an interactive components with hidden atomized instances

I am trying to create an interactive component where the user can show or hide details, and I have inserted instances of a list component inside to give designers freedom to represent more or less information.
The problem is that if designers change the list component variant from 1 item to any other option, when we click on the prototype the list is not properly hidden anymore with the smart animate animation. What we think is happening is that Figma does not recognize that other variants besides the original one need to be hidden on the other component state.
I have attached a link to the components and an example of the correct animation and incorrect one caused by changing the atomized instance state.

Figma example

2 Likes

No “vote” button. I am here for exactly the same question. Looking forward to a community member response. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.