Prevent Figma's embed code from automatically scrolling to it on page load

Honestly this is super frustrating. I’ve attempted several methods to prevent my web page from jumping to the embedded code on load.

Why is this happening? What can I do to prevent this.

If it helps I am using webflow


Hey Sarah, I had this problem too and seemed to have found a fix.

At the end of your url inside your embed add ?nojump to the link.

For example:

<iframe class="figma" style="border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);" width="100%" height="100%" src="" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On second look it seems this does not work. I was tricked! Sorry for the false hope. I really hope figma does something to fix it.

Me too! This is so important for portfolios, etc. but their iframe ruins the page’s loading process. Super unfortunate. Not even loading=“lazy” works. :weary:

Yeah! I did find a slight work around. In webflow I set the embed to display: none. And using jquery I then set it’s display to block (or whatever you want it set to) after a certain amount of time.

This removes the focus from the embed until they load in… however, on slower internet speeds they won’t load in by the time the embed sets its display to block and therefore end up scrolling to them anyway. I’d say it works around 80% of the time.


$(window).on('load', function(){
        setTimeout(func1, 6000)
    function func1(){
    	$(".figma").attr("style", "display:block");

I set the class=‘figma’ in the iframe code.

Also having this same issue while using embedly’s extract service. It’s definitely due to a change that was made in the last ~4weeks on figmas side as i only started happening recently.

Please fix soon :pray:


I am also having the same issue, with a static site for my design system. It was not an issue in the past, but started happening a few months back. Very annoying for users when the page suddenly jumps. Really hoping there is a fix for this soon.

I was able to hack a bit of code together to address the issue, but its not ideal. I placed the iframe for the embed into a div with position fixed. I then placed an onLoad event handler, which fires a 5 second timeout that then removes the “fixed”. Before that point, I don’t display the iframe, but a skeleton loader component in its place. Very much not ideal, but maybe this will help someone else patch up the UX experience until Figma gets a fix out for this.