Pls help with this how to make this white part black?
- Open up the color select panel
- Choose color
- Make sure opacity is set to opaque.
If the right colour on the gradient is set to transparent, you’re seeing the white background of the layer below your object.
To make the bottom of the gradient black, you could do a few things:
- Click the “+” in ‘Fill’ to add another colour layer and set that layer to black. Then drag it so it is underneath the purple gradient.
- You can make sure the layer below your gradient is black so the transparent portion of the gradient shows the black below.
- You can make the second colour node of the gradient black.