1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When using the “Place image” feature in FigJam, and selecting an image with a very tall aspect ratio, instead of showing a small preview of the image, a special cursor and a counter of how many images are left to place, nothing is showed, just the normal cursor.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
A. Press the “Place image” button in FigJam
B. Choose a very tall image (like this one: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4JLSSxr6zdHyZbh86 )
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
This is the behaviour:
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
I have only tested in Chrome.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Chrome (90.0.4430.85 (Official Build) (x86_64)), MacOS 10.15