Performance issue caused by "Unioned" vectors component

Hey everyone!

So recently I started having issues with performance in some of my flows. My first thought was that it was somehow related to me over-utilizing the “new” boolean properties and nested layers/components. I spent two days trying to optimize my layering without any significant change, the prototypes were still super laggy.

But today I noticed something. When switching out one of my custom modded icons the lag disappeared.
The modded Icon is encircled in the following picture:

I have no idea if it’s the “unioned” vectors causing the issue or what but changing this encircled icon to the one on the right totally resolved my performance issues.

Kind regards,

Update: Flattening the vectors instead of Union also resolves the performance issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.