Parts of my design not showing up in presentation view

hello, i have the same problem. in the presentation mode the very old versions of the frames are showing, and some frames show a mix of the old and new version. i cannot find anything thats helping and dont know how to continue the work. could someone help? here a link:

looks like posting a link isnt possible…

Wrap it in `` so it’s treated as text or split it somehow so it’s not detected as a link.

/file/zMMsBnpDemvdbfEibaPxBr/Massage-App-Wireframe?node-id=0%3A1

so you need to put the 3w-point-figma-com

Here is the answer: Prototype not updating after updating component - #10 by Gleb

1 Like

thank you so much Gleb!!! amazing, it works now :slight_smile: thank you and have a great weekend!

1 Like

I’m having this same issue and have followed the troubleshooting steps. Not fixed yet

I am having the same issue, the presentation is not showing fully.

https://www.figma.com/file/4rUPNU5TsJJhzHNA5dx1e0/Vacation-Concept-Landing-UI?node-id=1%3A2

@Gleb Pls I need a response

This one work for me. Mine component are not in the particular frame. that’s why it is not show at the time of presentation view.

Hi,
I have the same issue and while I was checking step by step I realised that in my case is as follow:
until I copy paste in a new page the frames all works fine (I’m able to see 9 screens in the preview) but as soon I start adding links between frames in “Prototype Mode” the amount of screens in the preview changes.

1 Like

Same :frowning: I have to copy-paste things and then they show up. Super frustrating as I don’t always catch it until later and it confuses our teams.

1 Like

To sum it up, I can only view 5 out of 7 frames in prototype view. At first my 6th frame only showed elements that were on that frame iterations ago. I deleted those elements, copied the corrected frame and pasted it in a new frame with all the correct connections applied. Now nothing shows up for frames 6/7 when I prototype. I am very confused as I am somewhat new to figma.

I have included a screenshot of my prototype but can only include 1 as I am new I guess.

Heres a link to my project.
(https://www.figma.com/file/CyZOp2SwKUGQoVP6N4gkQX/ABC-Movie-app-low-fid-prototype-dUPLICATE?node-id=187%3A821)

So you just copied everything separately and placed the elements in a new frame? Or did you copy everything at once and place the elements in a new frame? So far everything suggested in this thread has not worked for myself.

1 Like

So I’ve started to use autolayout more in the past two weeks and it’s been a game-changer to finally understand it. You basically have to put every single element in a frame, and then the next group up in a frame, and the next group up in a frame, etc. Frame within frame within frame, always.

If an element is NOT within a frame on an artboard, it will stretch when you resize the artboard (unless you hold down Command, I think it is).

For this particular issue, I think it’s about frames again. whatever isn’t showing up in presentation mode is outside the frame of the artboard. So you can copy-paste those elements into any frame within the artboard, or drag them in.

For the record I’ve stopped having this issue when using autolayout because everything has to be in a frame for it to work.

(Still a pain in the ass when working on older files)

1 Like

HI dvaliao, I am having issues with some of the screen during presentation. please what can i do

Hi @Gleb I have been having challenges with some of the screens during presentation. they are not showinh full. Please what can i do about it