Offline Files/Mirrors in Mobile Apps

I often use the Figma Android and iOS apps to quickly share what the designs are with investors and friends. However, sometimes the internet connection where I am at isn’t the best and all I see is a white screen.

Could we download the prototypes so we can still present them without a good internet connection?

The screen I see when I don’t have a good enough internet connection:

1 Like

Similarly, having access to prototypes offline would be helpful when trying to make presentations at a huge convention center where the connectivity is spotty/non-existent.

1 Like

It would also help with usability testing for security-conscious organizations. UserTesting.com gives you the ability to upload a prototype instead of using a public link and you can do this with Invision but not Figma currently. (My org has implemented a procedure to work around this that involves a lot of manual work and it’s a real pain point for me)

1 Like

I agree, it’s embarrassing to put a prototype in the hands of an investor and have it crash.

Is it possible to have a download cache maybe like Netflix does where the Figma file deletes after 24 hours or so?

1 Like

I agree, it’s embarrassing to put a prototype in the hands of an investor and have it crash.

1 Like