1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
It seems that whenever I assign the angle of an object to 0 degrees or 180 degrees, the object still seems unaligned or skewed in a strange way. Same thing happens with textboxes. I am not sure if this is a bug or a “hidden” feature.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
The bug is consistent across different files.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
It is happening on my web app and the desktop app of a partner.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Chrome x64 Version 94.0.4606.81