I think I accidentally broke Figma.
- While making a very basic component, bam! Out of memory. No warnings until that point.
- Was not able to restore any versions within desktop app (windows)
- Tried in web browser - looks like it rolled back to a 11am version (happened around 5pm).
- Good news is the overall flows are still there
- Bad news is I lost the components I was working on.
- Duplicated file as a backup
I saved the figma debug info and screenshot in case it’s useful.
I just wanted to add this happened to us today too. Zero warning before we hit 100% out of memory. It took us by surprise too. We wondered if in our case it was due to multiplayer in the same file and/or a mix between multiplayer people in browser and in the desktop app.
In any case, we were able to recover to a previous version and didn’t lose much, but we asked everyone to leave the file before trying to recover.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.