New customer trying to buy and no response

Hi all does anyone know how to get in contact with Figma Sales by phone please? I have been trying to get them to contact me to purchase a organisation license since November. I appreciate that I can buy online but my company only supports purchase through quote then purchase order process so I am unable to sign up online. Its not a brilliant introduction to the company to be honest as I have had absolutely no response to the multiple sales contact forms I have completed. But my team would like to use this tool so I will try this one last time for them! thanks all for any guidance you can provide.

2 Likes

If you reached out to them on the weekend, they would usually reply on the business day, so you should be getting a response early this week. There is no phone you can call as far as I know.

Hello, thanks for your reply but I have sent three separate contact requests to the sales team since November and had no reply from them at all. Im hoping someone will contact me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.