Multiple users on one paying account?

Hi there, I search Multiple Accounts and don’t feel this is resolved so start a thread again.
I am a freelancer working on a project with multiple other freelancers. We are all paying for separate licences separately yet cant edit the same document we are all working on (even though we all have a licence!) without being charged effectively twice! I have convinced the project owner that we need a corporate licence for all of us so we can all collab on the same document. Is that possible? If we all paying for a licence why can’t we do what we need?
I can’t seem to see how to edit my colleague’s work without being charged again! Please clarify! and help me find a solution to this basic thing.

2 Likes

Hi to all,
it’s really unbelievable that I am the first commenter after such a long time. I think this constellation is very common for small teams of freelancers. In my case, my college pays an additional license for me to let us collaborate. There are not only big agencies out there. If I work with different freelancers on different projects I always have to pay for a license. This feels wrong to me…
Has there something changed since August 22?

I hear your frustration. If you have any questions on billing, please feel free to reach out to our support team via the form: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Thanks,
Toku