Mode conflicts

I need help, please. I’m having a conflict in my main variable library:

  • In a file linked to the main, a new mode was created (this mode do not exits in the main library) so we got a conflict.

  • To resolve the conflict, I updated my main library and then the other file but nothing happened.

  • Then I deleted this linked file, but the conflict still appears even though the file no longer exists.

Hey @Camipi – it looks like someone on our support team reached out to you via email about this already. Please respond to that email when you have a moment. If you didn’t receive anything from us, please check your spam folder.

Let me know if you still don’t see a response.