Local fonts completely neglected, all of sudden

Hi community!
I have a problem with FigmaAgent on my browser Figma, it doesnt get my local fonts. But if I install the old version of Figma Font Helper, all fonts will work again, but then it is automatically updated to FigmaAgent and the fonts stop working.

Windows 10
Chrome browser

Hi! How did you turn off automatic updates old version of Figma Font Helper?

Where can I download old version Figma Agent for Windows?

https://desktop.figma.com/agent/win/FigmaAgent-114.4.0.exe

1 Like

+1, on Mac (11.5), Figma Desktop App.

I installed IBM Plex Sans, Mono, Serif on my Mac, restarted everything and still not seeing it in my list of fonts. Fonts show up in other apps. I can turn on Google Fonts in Figma and see their version of it but not the local version.

Edit: Also, this is in the wrong category. Hopefully a mod can recategorize.

Any news on the font problem? @Figma_Support we have lost two clients because of the delayed projects already… could not update the projects done months before!! Cant edit the designs that use local fonts!!!

4 Likes

I too would love to hear an update around this bug please @Figma_Support

I didn’t turn off I just pressed no whenever figma asked me to update or not. After weeks of my denial, for some unknown reason, it would automatically update itself without the font problem present.
I am not quite sure whether they actually solved the problem or it happens to be just my figma decided to stay calm until same thing happens again…

1 Like

Having the same problem. Please fix, Figma.

2 Likes

Still the bug is not resolved by figma developers.

1 Like

Same issue here. Suddenly this morning locally installed OTF Fonts like Museo Sans missing . Not sure which other fonts missing as well. Worked fine yesterday. There was some automatic Windows update last night. Maybe there is a connection?
(Windows 10, Figma Desktop App.)

Still don’t work =( Can’t download old version on work notebook. Plz fix it

This is a nightmare how is this not resolved yet :tired_face:

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Worked last week; doesn’t work this week. Very frustrating.

all local fonts in the browser version are gone. what to do?

Make sure the Font Installer is running or try downloading and reinstalling it. Also check that this application is in the startup on your OS.

1 Like

Having the same issue here. Suddenly this morning locally installed OTF Fonts. Last week all worked fine and today this. Help @Figma_Support !

Problem appears for me again, using adobe fonts and now suddenly they don’t work… This needs to be fixed

all local fonts in the browser version are suddenly gone. Can you please help?

2 Likes

Hello Figma, I have problem with dissapearing of my fonts. I will install all the fonts I need for work yet sometimes are there and sometimes they dont. When I check the Windows Fonts Folder the fonts are there and other programs can see them. I am having this issue at work all the time. Please help