Load the card and enter very slowly

Contact with figma from 2019, impressed by figma’s efficiency and teamwork, design system support. After a year of efforts to promote figma in-house, the 12-person design team has all moved to figma to start work and launch the team version of the annual payment. But some of the issues that have started recently have put me under a lot of pressure every day, and as a leader in the promotion and transformation of pressure, every day product managers, designers, and forward developments have come up with the same question: Why does figma keep going? Why is the loading component style very card-card?

Hope that the official can optimize the network problem, before a period of time opened quickly, switch styles do not cardton, combined with an extraordinary user experience, soon accepted by everyone. But the current situation really makes me, and our design team, feel stressed and anxious within the company. I hope to improve as soon as possible.

Come to China, Hunan, Changsha.

9 Likes

Have the same question

4 Likes

I have the same problem

2 Likes

This problem needs to be solved soon. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

me too

too

We are encounter visiting-slowly issue recently in China. So many people from our wechat group as well as my colleagues said it’s hard to open files. Please solve this issue, it really affects our work. Thanks.

2 Likes

成都的小伙伴也哭晕在厕所…

和城市没有关系,我只是声明一下具体地点,国内最近都很卡 :joy:

I have the same problem

I have the same problem

wo ye shi tong yang de problem. ka ka ka!!!

me too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.