How to reproduce:
- Create a library that contains a component with two variants. For example: expander component that toggles between showing and hiding content.
– Variant 1 shows a content component that will be overridden.
– Variant 2 hides the content component (doesn’t matter how)
- Use the component in another file and override the content component with another component.
- Toggle on variant 2 and back to variant 1.
The component has now lost the override it had on the content component. This happens on the editor and while running a prototype.
This bug makes it essentially impossible to make slightly more advanced library components that wrap other components.
This bug does not happen on local components. Only on library components.