It would be great if the publishing message would be seen when I update other files.
- Let’s say I have a file called “work” in which I prototype a feature. And I have a file called “styles” which is a shared library for the project styles.
- I changed the error colour from pink to red in my “styles” file and published it with the message “updated the error colour”.
- The publish action created a point in the “styles” version history.
- I opened the “work” file and accepted the update.
- Currently, there will be no point in the “work” version history that I’ve updated the file and what the changes were about.
My proposal is to create such a point in the “work” version history and copy there that publish message from the “styles” file so that I could see that at 14:01 there was a change due to the updated error colour, and could reverse it if needs be.