Figma Support Forum

It works weirdly when typing Korean

1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    I got a few reports that text function works weirdly when typing Korean these days. (the video below was taken a week ago, and I still have the same issue)
    it gets better after rebooting Figma completely, but it is not the best solution.

Korean people are having the same issue these days, hereโ€™s a reference from Korean community;

1. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)

2. Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
    (e.g. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?, etc.

Is there any way I can solve this problem as a user? Or is Figma team already working on this bug? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Josh
Hi, Josh! Could you check this issue?
Iโ€™m also suffering this problem and it makes harder to use figma :frowning:

We just pushed a fix related to the Font Agent for Figma. You may need to restart your computer though to get the latest. Not 100% sure if this is related but worth trying first.

3 Likes

Thanks for the fast action! I donโ€™t have the issue anymore, but since the bug happened intermittently, I will keep my eyes on it a little longer. :+1:

3 Likes

Hello, I am still facing the same problem on Figma. It makes me feel tired since I have to write a bunch of Korean letters everyday. Hope this problem will be solved soon!

2 Likes

Hello. I have the same problem. Itโ€™s so annoying. Thank you for mentioning it! :slight_smile: