Is there a way to live embed a spreadsheet into figma?

I don’t want to populate my figma with the spreadsheet data, I want to embed a live google spreadsheet or excel spreadsheet in the figma frame and see it update/ and or update it.

Is this possible?

4 Likes

I’ve seen table plugin generators but nothing like that… would be epic… (can we add “airtables” too hahah)

1 Like

This will be very helpful. By embedding a google sheet/excel will truly help to take it beyond design teams. Work is often tracked using google sheets and this way, Figma can be used beyond design for the entire project work.

I’ve just been searching for this and honestly surprised that it cannot be done. A real let down. This feature just makes sense for the target market. I was looking to add a reasonably simple ROI calculator i.e. basic calculations (sum, multiple, divide). The closest I have found does not achieve this AND would sync to a live file, completely breaking the idea of duplicating a figma document for a new project / client (as it would still sync to a single Google sheet).

Check out Airfig. It has the ability to populate Figma cards and table views with Airtable data. You can also update the views when the data changes, but it’s not automatic.