👋 Introduce yourself!

hi, I’m Fauziyah and you can find me under @FauziyahZeeyah on Twitter

I’m from Nigeria

Hi all. I’m Tara from Edmonton. I love working at Figma, I want to learn how to make better stuff and find out the tricks

1 Like

Hi guys, so happy to join this Figma community.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Kento and new to this community.
I attended a conference, Schema Figma in Tokyo 2022 two days ago and one of the Figma crues told me about this community.
I’m grateful to reach out to such a great community as I’m leaning UI/UX design and hope to see we will help each other here.
Have a good day.

1 Like

hi @Jan_Six
quick figma tokens request :smiley: → will there be support for the multi-fill color setting? currently Figma tokens clear all if there are more than 1 fill set

Hello designers and developers! As of now, I’m a passionate frontend and React developer, who sucks at design. That is one of the reasons I decided to finally get out of my comfort zone and upskill myself in front-end development along with design!

Wanted to learn and explore the design community and learn and grow along with you all. Thank you so much for reading this and have a good day/night!!

1 Like

Hi. i’m Wendy. Not new to figma but new to the community. Have a good day

Hello Figma users

I’m Sohrab a Product Designer and a Lover of Figma

I’m old a user but not in the introduction :smiley:

You can throw me questions or any needed help in Figma that I can provide

Have a great Life

Sohrab Niroo from https://sohrabniroo.com/

Hello Figma fam :wave:t3::wave:t3:. Am an interaction designer, getting blown away by the awesomeness of the tool day by day, as I keep working more with it! Here to learn and create something awesome :+1:t3:

hi, my name is richard alphonsus. I am new to design and am also glad to be going on this beautiful journey with figma.

am here to learn and re-learn till my designing skill improves.

i share similar passion with you @Josh_Dunsterville - on music production, mixing and songwriting.

Hi ! I’m Sam - I am a Lead Product Designer at Unbounce. We are building conversion optimized landing pages, using machine learning. You can find me on twitter @SamCodes. Been using the community more and more to figure out prototype trickiness :slight_smile:

Hi There!
I am Midjiwan, creator of indie game the Battle of Polytopia. Want to use Figma to create prototypes for new features in the game, looks promising. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone,

I’m Ayomide, or @adelanaofficial on all platforms. I’m from Nigeria.

Live Update: Currently working a music streaming app for both Apple WatchOS and Google WearOS. Glad to say the project is really fun!

What are you currently working on, I’d love to hear it!

Bye :wave:t5::blue_heart: